Keeping Things Fun and Light With Dopamine
Do you have a high-dopamine neurosignature? Let’s find out!
Are you the person who always has a joke up their sleeve and keeps a light, fun atmosphere during a boring business meeting? If so, you may have a high-dopamine neurosignature!
Other traits include:
- You seek out sensation and novelty.
- You’re energetic, curious, creative, and impulsive.
- You skew optimistic and generous.
- You are future-oriented and entrepreneurial.
But be careful! When left unchecked, this neurosignature can make you reckless and vulnerable to addictions.
Some famous high-dopamine founders include Sara Blakely and Richard Branson (unsurprisingly, they’re friends! And if I were to bet, they likely keep each other in stitches…)
Here’s how to keep high-dopamine people happy at work:
- Provide them with creativity and autonomy.
- Provide them with new projects, frequent promotions, and job rotations. (They looove travel.)
- Keep their work lives interesting, fresh, and rewarding. (Routine is the enemy!)
How many of you relate to having high-dopamine neurosignature? What type of work do you do? I’m curious to know!